Lantau Lodge, in the beautiful village of Shui Hau, is fully licensed and insured and can accommodate up to eight people. With easy access by bus and taxi and ten minutes from the Tian Tan Buddha and Tai O Fishing Village, we are your home away from home on South Lantau. We are in the middle sections 9 and 10 of the Lantau Trail and have three beaches that are within easy walking distance. Our rooftop is a great place to chill and is beautiful at night, and we have WiFi and Netflix when you want a quiet night in.
- The start time of any tour is flexible and completely up to you and can include night time, when we can see things such as the Symphony of Lights and the Hong Kong night market.
- If you book a tour, then you are booking a tour with Michael; he does not employ other guides, thus ensuring you get the best quality tour.
- Michael does NOT offer discounts.
- Please note the price listed is in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD).
Not covered in the tour price are:
- Meals, drinks, snacks, souvenirs etc.
- Transportation — It’s highly recommended that you bring an Octopus Card, an intrinsic part of Hong Kong life, and travel like a local.
- Entrance fees (where applicable) into parks and museums — The cost of these is usually minimal and in some cases free.